Thanks Thanks:  11
    Credits

Talking Knocked Up (from the makers of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin")

Release Date: June 1, 2007
    Studio: Universal Pictures
    Director: Judd Apatow
    Starring: Seth Rogen, Katherine Heigl, Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Jay Baruchel, Jonah Hill, Jason Segel, Martin Starr
    Allison Scott (Heigl) is an up-and-coming entertainment journalist whose 24-year-old life is on the fast track. But it gets seriously derailed when a drunken one-nighter with slacker Ben Stone (Rogen) results in an unwanted pregnancy. Faced with the prospect of going it alone or getting to know the baby's father, Allison decides to give the lovable doof a chance. An overgrown kid who has no desire to settle down, Ben learns that he has a big decision to make with his kid's mom-to-be: will he hit the road or stay in the picture? Courting a woman you've just "Knocked Up," however, proves to be a little difficult when the two try their hands at dating. As they discover more about one another, it becomes painfully obvious that they're not the soul mates they'd hoped they might be. With Allison's harried sister Debbie (Mann) and hen-pecked brother-in-law Pete (Rudd) the only parenting role models the young lovers have, things get even more confusing. Should they raise the baby together? What makes a happy lifetime partnership after all? A couple of drinks and one wild night later, they've got nine confusing months to figure it out...

Teaser (QT, R-rated)
    http://tracker.thinkjam.com/?h=eafd1...6f9a&q=hi&m=qt

Looks really funny. Really funny.

Credits
    I loved 40years old virgin and loved this guyz character, really lookin forward to this!!!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits

Credits

Credits
    Red Band Trailer (funnyyyyy)
    http://www.knockedupmovie.com/18plus/dom_large.flv (20MB)

j7wild Guest
    I didn't think the trailer was that funny but maybe the movie will be funnier!!

Credits
    I thought the trailer was great. And Katherine Heigl is...yum No ones posted the knockedupbabymaker.com site yet, so there ya go My kid turned out awful, so I'll spare you the pain

Credits
    I can't wait to see this myself. I really enjoyed the 40 year old virgin, but this looks alot different, I'm in the mood for a laid back comedy though, and I actually didnt think i'd like the 40 year old virgin before i saw it from the previews!

by the way, thanks for the link to the 'knocked up baby generator' It's pretty funny, I have yet to upload my own pic yet, but Here is mine that I made with leslie mann and seth rogen, although you could probably make one that is alot better

Credits
    New international trailer:
    http://tracker.thinkjam.com/?h=ef434...ee22&q=hi&m=qt (12.7MB, I hope the link works fine)