Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Why didn't Frakes use REAL PUPPETS for T-Bird (like Team America does) ???

Damn, I so wanted Thunderbirds to be GREAT!!! Yet it ended up being one step above Spy Kids...and definitely better than Spy Kids 2 & 3 (had to sit through them cuz of my niece and nephew).

But even thought it was somewhat "entertaining" it was NOTHING like what Thunderbirds should have been! My question is this...why didn't they stick with REAL PUPPETS the way this Team America has done. Maybe the powers that be, were afraid that the "dumbed down" American Audience wouldn't go see a movie with Puppets (but I find that to be a full crock of blank)...

If the Thunderbird movie had utilized puppets...it would have been a HUGE HIT!!! Most especially on the international level (instead of being the box office flop that it is).

Ok...puppet rant over with. :-)

Can't wait for Team America!

Credits
    I can't wait for Team America either... but I have to seriouly disagree with you about Spy Kids... admittedly Spy Kids 3D is debatable, but there's no way this crock of s*** is better than the first two Spy Kids. (Yes I saw it... no I didn't pay for it. )