Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Dinosaur

Credits

Dinosaur

Does anybody have the trailer to this movie? Well, it's not so much of a trailer as it was a sneak peak. See, for those of you who saw the movie and remember it, the opening sequence before anything started talking was amazing - then in my opinion things went downhill.
    Anyhoo, this sneak peak was in essense that opening sequence - anybody have it that they want to share?

Credits
    A simple search on ML and you would find it. I loved the opening sequence as well. Didn't like the movie all too much but that was years ago. Must see it again just in case.

http://www.movie-list.com/d/dinosaur.shtml
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    ...that's interesting...I did search and nothing came up...is it in now playing or classics? I suppose I should have been more specific - does anybody have a higher quality version of this?

Credits
    the trailer will be posted in the future. stay tuned