Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Action movie music.

Hi. I'm new to this site. I'm looking for a rather frequently used opera score thats included in a lot of action movie trailers.

I can't tell you which movie trailer its in, but I can tell you it isn't anything by Posthumus, it isn't Wagner - flight of the Valkyries or Zimmer - Roll tide.

Please help me with this.
    The only way I can describe it is a dramatic composition which meets a definitie crescendo, with a load of ladies shouting "heee hee haa haa, hee hee haa haa, he he haa haa haaaaAAAaaaAAAaaa"

Usually used in movies where they flash loads of single frame images of the movie at you.

Credits
    name a few trailers it is it and I'm sure we can nail it down.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    oxide and neutrino- Devil's Nightmare ??? das da only track i can think of that sounds opera-ish and has hee hee haa haa stuff

Credits
    Carl Orff - Carmina Burana: O Fortuna perhaps?
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    O Fortuna.... that's it, thanks a million. I got it wrong with the sounds. I'm amazed you could even figure it out from that gobbledeegook. That has been wrecking my head for ages. I wanted it as background music for a game i'm modding but couldn't think of its name.

I can finally sleep now...