Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Electronics Stores

I am looking for an electronics online store that ships worldwide. I am looking for everything from blank DVDs, PC accessories and digital cameras.

amazon is great, but I need something to ship worldwide, preferably from the US.

Credits
    Try www.bestbuy.com

Best Buy stores tend to have a great selection of merchandise, and pretty good customer service.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Doesn't ship worldwide.

Credits
    here's another one:

www.compusa.com

We will gladly ship internationally, unless shipments are restricted by manufacturer policy. To determine eligibility for international shipping, please e-mail us or call 800-278-4685 Ext. 2572 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. We will promptly send an e-mail to you to both confirm your order and provide your shipping charges. Please remember that all customs clearing, duties and taxes are not included in the freight calculation and are the responsibility of the customer. Manufacturer's limited warranties for internationally shipped products may vary or be null and void.
    (NOTE: Shipments that are not retrieved from customs are not covered by our insurance.)

Credits
    I buy everything from Crutchfield. However, I just checked their site and they don't ship internationally either. The will take your order if you can find someone in the U.S. to reship.
    Good luck.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    Now I will sound picky; compUSA ships with FedEx. Well, this means two things, 1) high shipping charge, and most importantly 2) gigantic customs.