Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS: The Epitome Of Cheese Cinema

Just saw this this evening. It's fresh, funny, and the spiders... oh man they rule. Just a note though: this is not a scary movie. It is a comedy in the vein of Gremlins or Tremors. As such, it rules. As a film against other stuff this summer, it's still pretty entertaining. I give it 3.75/5.

Read My Review.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    i didnt read ur review cuz i dont wanna anything to spoil the movie for me. but thanx for saying something about this movie. i've been wondering if this movie gonna be dumb or what. it does look like a cheesy funny movie and i like some of them. maybe it wont be a bad waste of 5 bucks then. thanx! :butt:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits

Smile blugh

Thanks from me too for mentioning something about this movie, I want to see it and I don't know when i'll have the chance to go so I thought up til then I would just read opinions from everyone else to see if it is really worth seeing.
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits

Spoilers.

Radstar, while your avoidance of spoilers is noble, if you know what you're getting into having seen the trailer and knowing the title, you really don't need to worry about spoilers, You should bloody well know what's going to happen.

Credits
    yah well there's some things that could spoil the movie. like- i dont know what happens in the ending and what started the spiders being all big and bad... things like that. who knows...