Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

"Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2" Announced

Quote Originally Posted by imdb.com
    Director Michael Moore is gearing up to make a sequel to his controversial documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 which relentlessly bashed the American president. The film, which won top honors at May's Cannes Film Festival, became the first documentary to top $100 million at the US box office and caused an uproar in some circles because of its take on the war in Iraq. And now Bush has won his second and final term president earlier this month, Moore is determined to bash the politician once again in Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2. He tells Hollywood trade publication Daily Variety, "We want to get cameras rolling now and have it ready in two, three years. We want to document it. Fifty-one per cent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now. The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining - George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running (for presidency) again."
    If anyone doubted whether or not Michael Moore just cared about money here's your proof...if he really wanted to help his country wouldn't you think that he'd spend his time enlightening the 51% of Americans like me by making sure that I don't vote for the wrong person in 2008? Geez, anything to make a buck...I hope he makes a lot of money and this new film gets just as much press as his last one...it only reveals his incompetence and greed.

Source: imdb
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Credits
    why do you think him making this one shows his greed for money?!

Credits
    For F9/11 I could easily buy the argument that he it because he cared about the country and wanted to help influence the election...that motivation is gone now...the money, however, is there. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who will believe Moore when he says he's not doing it for the money...and hey, who's more trustworthy than Moore?

Credits
    who cares, his views obviously didnt persuade enough people to vote the other way, if his film had made as much of an impact as it was documented in the press then why is bush still in power, so i wish everyone would stop the topic of 9/11, its over the film did not fulfill its purpose
    In the year of our Lord 1314
    patriots of Scotland
    starving and outnumbered
    charged the fields at Bannockburn
    They fought like warrior poets
    They fought like Scotsmen
    And won their freedom

Credits
    the movie did furfill it's purpose in a sense of it delivered the truth, but did not encourage americans to vote for Kerry.