Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

World's finest: Batman vs. Superman - the lead actors have been chosen!

Colin Farrell is BATMAN and Jude Law is SUPERMAN.

Czech the most trusted site in the movie biz here for more infos on that topic

Can't decide yet, if this will work out or not.

Credits

Talking

HAHA

'Gigolo Joe as SUPERMAN':big grin: :big grin: :bday:

Credits

Hmmm...

Well, barring Affleck getting his ass BEAT DOWN by Damon's Batman, I think this is as good as the casting could be. Personally though, I think Jude Law is gonna do awesome, as will Colin Farrell. He does the detective schtick very well, check out Minority Report if you don't believe me.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Strange, really strange casting... Collin Farrel as Batman...I don't know...maybe....but Jude Law as Superman is a bad bad choice.... I don't like him a lot and I don't think he will make a good Superman...
    But any way, is this only gossip or true news?
    D. Mc'lawns,
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.--Verbal Kint, Usual Suspect

Credits
    I think Ethan Hawke would make a better Batman. Or Superman, for that matter. But like Jude Law 'cause he was in Gattaca and that movie was cool. Colin Farrell is a mediocre casting chioce, in my opinion. I can't really see him in the bat-mobile speaking monotonously to Alfred through the little phone-voice-visual boxy thing. Eh. We'll see.
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

Credits
    Collin Farrell has the perfect Batman voice. Other than that, all you need is a good chin.
    As for Jude Law as Superman... dosen't he look a little foreign? Okay.. Superman is VERY foreign I guess, but still... I dunno about that one.

Credits
    is this fore real ??? :butt: :butt:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    is this fore real ??? :butt: :butt:
    Ya mean regarding the finished casting? Sadly it's not yet finished Corona has some more infos.

There was somebody on this board, sayin' he/she doesn't trust the BS from AICN. Guess I'll jump this bandwagon. Lately Knowles has made too many mistakes ... I'm not goin to post any news from over there until Variety has confirmed them

Credits
    Originally posted by MovieDetective
    I think Ethan Hawke would make a better Batman. Or Superman, for that matter. But like Jude Law 'cause he was in Gattaca and that movie was cool. Colin Farrell is a mediocre casting chioce, in my opinion. I can't really see him in the bat-mobile speaking monotonously to Alfred through the little phone-voice-visual boxy thing. Eh. We'll see.

Agreed.
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits
    I just think it's kinda funny and ironic that these two very American mythic icons are going to be played by two Brits.
    "Before you put that gun to your head, remember what the drowning man said, 'a little drunk is better than dead.'"

Credits
    Originally posted by LordKinbote
    I just think it's kinda funny and ironic that these two very American mythic icons are going to be played by two Brits.
    And I think it's funny that Superman would be considered an "American mythic icon" when he was created by a Canadian.

Credits

Mmhmmm.

And he isn't from america, or earth for that matter, either.

Credits
    I think that Farrells okay, but Law? As Superman? No, I'm not entirely happy with the casting.

Credits

Re: Mmhmmm.

Originally posted by blugh
    And he isn't from america, or earth for that matter, either.
    Jerry Seigel (co-creator) said that he was the classic American immigrant. He said that's why he's so relatably American. He wasn't born American but he migrated and was adopted and raised American and made the country (and planet) his own. Not just American, but raised Midwest American. Jerry Seigel's family, being Jewish, were migrants to the US. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio. Joe Schuster was Canadian born but moved to the US early on. He met Seigel in high school in Cleveland.

Credits
    Joe Shuster was Canadian. He grew up in Toronto before moving to Cleveland. In 1934 when he was 17, him and Jerry Siegal co-created Superman. Shuster based the city of Metropolis on 1930’s Toronto and the Daily Planet is based on The Toronto Star.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast