Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Dead Like Me CANCELLED

I'm sorry, but I just have to vent my anger. My totally favourite TV Show Dead Like Me has just been cancelled! CANNED!!
    I'd thought never to see that word in the same sentence has this title. OMG

I swear, I'm going to go postal at anyone who crosses me.

Anyone that haven't the faintest idea what Dead Like Me is, please visit this link for the official site:
    http://www.deadlikeme.tv/index.php

Any other ML ppl fans of DLM?? NOT HAPPY! Not happy at all.

*cries*
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    damn, thats a shame, it was getting better all the time
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    never heard of it.......... hmmm thats why it got cancelled.... hehehe
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    it was one of my favorite shows ! but how could they cancel it, it was so popular ???
    Where did you get that info Kn'thrak ? I just can't believe this...

Credits
    yeah i only recently started watching it.. and was loving it!!! tried to spread the word as much as possible.. !!... for sum reason that program never made it to air in Uk. which had me quite puzzled.. but for every episode i have seen so far. i keep gettin more and more attached.. this threads jus caught me by suprise... and i dont think im angry at all yet.. simply cuz it just hasnt sunk in yet!

Credits
    Dead like me, is my favorite show. We watch all the repeats (my whole famiy and there's 9 pof us) we used to rent the DVD's well..we have them now..both complete seasons on DVD and we never get tired of them! I think they should re-consider cancelling it. I mean the people here that don't get HBO we let them borrw the disks and they get hooked! In fact the disks keep circing..we havn;t had them in almost a month cause the people we hook, make others watch it..it's kinda like the ripple in the water effect!

Credits
    Oh for the love of Pete! Do they actually hire monkeys as executives too? Next they'll say 'Scrubs' we'll be cancelled... (gulp)

Credits
    Lucky me i managed to record every episode of Dead Like Me so i can rewatch when i feel like it... but it was and is a mega cool show that should have run at least 3-4 seadons... giving it the axe half way into Season 2 was lame as hell.... Bring back Dead Like Me... and if they cansel scrubs ill go postal on em...

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    glad there are fans.
    Even tho I have have recorded, I still bought the DVDs (nothing beats that quality) and gave my support. Dead Like Me creators are currently thinking about going to another studio to continue the show. With the same actors, they ain't sure.

Credits
    I would love to have em bring the show back.. but only if they stick with the original cast... a Dead Like Me with new ppl would not be the same and i would not watch it...

The thing that anoyes me the most is the they dont count ratings outside the US.. so all the ppl in my country dident even have the chance to influence the ratings...

Fed7haS

Credits
    It was not one of my favorites, but the show was good. I have season 1 on DVD and seems like the were improving chapter by chapter.
    Too bad, I hope they find a new home with the same cast.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    Heard a rumor by, "Word of mouth" That this show was coming back for another season.
    Anyone else heard anything like this? Any truth to this rumor?

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"