Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

"Stander" trailer

Anyone know what song is used in the trailer?

Link:
    http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2639476_200.mov

Credits
    Not sure.. but it's really good suits the mood of the trailer!?

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits

Stander Soundtrack

David Holmes is making the soundtrack (score) to the movie Stander. I would look him up for further info. That song absolutely kicks ***.

Cheers.

Credits
    The band that perfroms the music is called The Free Association. However I do not know the actual song.
    If it's the Free Association, then we're talking about David Holmes.

The people at Holmes' company were saying it's not released. I've been looking, there are not many Free Association downloads. And for the record, I'm trying to download just to find the right song, I will be happy to buy but these dorks like to think they are in the CIA and they won't tell you everything.

It's just a song, but some people aren't in touch with reality. We will find it though, someone on these boards.

Oh there are way too many songs by David Holmes to look that way, plus it would be new so that would be pointless, you'll need to search by Free Association or better, find a listing of the song and then search for it once you know the name. Even when we have the name, obtaining it will be another story.

--From a friend at IMDB
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    yeah i've been looking for that song as well, that's a shame they haven't released it yet