Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Wow This is Fast

I believe this is the fastest DVD release of all times. This DVD movie was released 104 years before the theatre. Way to go Yahoo!!

Last edited by htitos; 03-13-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    Thats quite an expensive price for those times. Geezz DVDs only for the mighty rich!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Well considering that its the worst movie ever... i would think that they rushed the DvD relese to salvage as mutch profit befor the word of mouth could destroy all hope of making any money...

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fed7haS
    Well considering that its the worst movie ever... i would think that they rushed the DvD relese to salvage as mutch profit befor the word of mouth could destroy all hope of making any money...

Fed7haS
    They still going to make money, there are people who, even if a movie is full of crap, still going to buy it. Why do you think they are selling stuff like this:

Credits
    Ok you got a point... im starting to suspect that the general IQ of movie watchers is quite low... would also explain how War Of The Worlds made sutch a huge profit...

Fed7haS

Credits
    weird because I watch movies to relax mostly and enjoy whatever it brings. My IQ goes out the door whatever movie I watch. My movie preference is based on how much the movie itself can raise my IQ from zero.
    I really hated xXx2 but will still be getting it cose its got a cool intro and Bond is playing in it.

Credits
    Ok you got a point... im starting to suspect that the general IQ of movie watchers is quite low... would also explain how War Of The Worlds made sutch a huge profit...

Fed7haS
    The new War of the Worlds or the old one? The new one was good. The only bad part is: His son is a dumbass, and Tom Cruise is an ***

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    The new War of the Worlds or the old one? The new one was good. The only bad part is: His son is a dumbass, and Tom Cruise is an ***
    Im talking about the new one... and i would have to set a huge questionmark on the inteligence of any person liking that film... it was boring and so full of plotholes and bad acting it was amazing nobody from the production killed themselfs out of pure shame... the movie was utterly pointless...

And plz dont ask me to point out what was wrong with it.. cos 1. its to obvius and 2. i cant be botherd...

Fed7haS

Credits
    and i would have to set a huge questionmark on the inteligence of any person liking that film...
    I like that film for its intensity. Does that make me a dumbass?

Sincerely,

editman
    "dumbass" movie-loving "dumbass"

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    I like that film for its intensity. Does that make me a dumbass?
    Yes hehe

Fed7haS

Credits
    I liked it too. But you can only go so far with good actors and a good director at a totally crap story.
    WotW was good for the 19th C. (if that) but for the 21st C., it is just stupid! I wished they did a "based on" and changed the ending. Tho the ending has some truth to it, you have to be blanked minded to accept something like that can be overlooked (from the aliens POV).