Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Angry STARWARS webdocs!!!

Just what the hell is going on with Episode I and Episode II webdocs!!?? O.K. folks, I'm not a member of Hyperspace, and so I reasonably can't download any of full-screen format but these are available for anyone in smaller format! However, when clicking a link , DAP download manager sees these links as , well, HTML sites with a size of aproximattely 196 KB or so in case of Episode I! As for Episode 2 webdocs is concearned, the problem is lesser but equally weird!! Some of these webdocs work weel as a five minutes or so behind the scenes clips, but some(clip entitled "it's all magic", webdoc 6 by the way, or clip "wedge 'em out")even when downloaded, cannot be opened as a video file with any player(quicktime, bs, zoom, nero showtime...etc!), but only audio is heard, althoug the file is trensfered in full size from the download link!
    If someone dealt with those, I'd appriciate any advice, since it took me a long time to download them(modem access ) !!! And A BIG salute to movie geeks out there....

Credits
    The smaller .mov file that's downloaded is probably a referring file. Open it in Notepad and you'll find a link to the actual quicktime clip.
    And the audio-only file most likely means you're missing a codec.
    Make sure you have the newest version of quicktime installed.