Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Dr. Who screener leaked on net

Anyone watch this yet? It's actually pretty good. Much better than the contrived motion picture from 1996. The opening credits are the best i've seen of any season of Doctor Who! It shows a sequence of traveling through space just like the wormhole in Stargate, but 10x better -- It even has the original music from the 60's playing in the background. They will probably change that as this is the leaked screener. Here are some caps from the opening:

*Don't ask me for a torrent as i'm not getting busted. (easy to find, anyway if you dig deep enough).
    **Mods, if the pics in this thread violates the rules of this forum, please delete and excuse my callousness.
    Last edited by renegade; 03-09-2005 at 06:34 PM.

Credits
    REMOVED

^copy & paste entire address in browser

Here's the torrent! Again, MODS, if posting torrents at movie-list is not tolerated, just delete and i'll be a good boy.
    Last edited by Shrubz; 03-09-2005 at 09:15 PM.

Credits
    Posting the images was pushing it, but links to torrents are NOT allowed here. There are plenty of other sites for that... sites that are slowly diminishing, and Movie-List does not need to be one of those sites.

(First you say you're not going to post the torrent and get busted, and then you go ahead and post the torrent... um?)
    Last edited by Shrubz; 03-09-2005 at 09:19 PM.

Credits
    I personally don't have a problem with posting it... unless we are told otherwise from a studio.

Credits
    so anyone been keeping upto date with these?
    i watched the first episode on tele... and must say i found it to be pleasurable to watch as i was glued to it.. but found it a bit toooo cheesy for my likeing and da acting felt as if it were terrible, but non the less was funny to watch and kept me well entertained!!

whereas the second episode.. i thought tht was absolutely mindblowing.. totaly loved it, it was totaly awesome for a science fiction tv series, i found it hilarious when they started to play Toxic when the world was about to blow up.. and when "micheal jackson face" reffered to a juke box as an ipod! loved this episode!! not soo sure bout the third episode thou.. from the short preview that they showed of it....