Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Best place to buy posters online?

Just curious if anyone has found a good site to buy new movie posters at really reasonable prices? The reason I'm asking... I haven't managed to find the full cast poster of Sin City at any other sites besides eBay, and including shipping, I'd have to drop $22.45 on the poster... that's more than a DVD... I can't justify it.

Last edited by Shrubz; 03-12-2005 at 09:59 PM.

Credits
    u could always ask for cinema for some. I did that!
    After the movie has gone through advertising (normally when it comes out), they take down the posters for the next movie. You can always ask for 1 or 2 but i've seen of latest they selling them for $1 when the dude rips up the ticket. I mean, my cinema does that but it might be different in the US. They could just dump all there posters.

I do the same thing and get free posters when i purchase a ticket (or even buy a DVD, posters of any movie r offered free). Just ask before you buy. Thats how I got Halo 2 posters... and AvP poster too.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    if u want it now then u have to pay premium.... I guess you have to wait a little till more shops have it.

www.allposters.com .. if this site does not have it yet, then most likely the poster u are looking for it not yet printed for mass consumption. Just have to wait :-)

i usually buy from a online shop here in germany .. http://www.closeup.de/ they are way much cheaper than most poster shops. Most BIG sized movie posters cost around 9USD
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg