http://www.latinoreview.com/scoops/starwars-tv.html

I know that there’s been word on this whole Star Wars TV Series and that George Lucas went as far as confirming it, saying that one way or another Star Wars will continue. Plus, Lucasfilm's Jim Ward confirmed that a "Star Wars" TV series is on the way in the near future but didn't say when it would be a go. We’ve been provided with a little bit more information on the TV Series. Below is what our “Anonymous” source tells us.

First, I work for Hasbro. If you're not familiar with us - we do the Star Wars toys.

Without getting anyone's butt in trouble, especially my own, I wanted to let you know that there's a "Star Wars" TV series in the works - because we've just got the contract for the new line. Barrage of new characters in the show that I've never heard of (sans a couple), but someone said it's along the lines of 'Young Indiana Jones' and it could have Mark Hamill reprising his role as Luke Skywalker for several episodes. George Lucas is involved, but only in the creative sense. A Lucas Film rep told another of the guys here that they're going to be testing a mass of young actors for the roles. I'm keen myself to find out who's playing [hint] 'the original owner of the Falcon'".

cool news indeed :big grin: