Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Real-Life ZOMBIES (that's right)?

This comes directly from the BBC News:

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
    The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.
    Let me be the first to say... holy ****ing ****...
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits

Sure they are.

The link you posted goes to "baserape.com", i'm sure the idea of zombies is fun and all, but who do you think you're kidding, anyway? Somebody must've spent a long time on that, but alas, it's fake, nice little graphic though (LOTR?).
    Last edited by Cortex; 04-30-2005 at 01:48 AM.

Credits
    lol..... for a sec i thought its for real
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    http://65.127.124.62 IP number really belong to BBC ?

Credits
    naah! its defo false.. if u go onto bbc.co.uk/news u wont find nething of the sort.. as for the link given above... try using the search feature on da top.. it doesnt work at all.. kind of a dead give away.. but was done very well i guess.. i defo had a moment where i fell for it....