http://www.avpnews.com/

its i bit old but still very interesting....

Over at JoBlo, there's an interview with Resident Evil director Paul Anderson, who - of course - is now helming the Aliens Versus Predator movie project. Discussion regarding this is quite minimal, although Anderson does put forward a few comments (the first he's made that we know of since the original announcement was made):

"ARROW: Well, I’m moving on to the BIG NEWS, which is Aliens vs Predator: is it official?

PAUL: Yes.

ARROW: Are you writing the script?

PAUL: I’m just finishing the script for Resident Evil: Nemesis and as soon as that’s done, I’m gonna begin to work on AVP.

ARROW: So how do you feel about the project...are you excited?

PAUL: I’ve been waiting to do a movie with Aliens in it since I was at school, since the first Alien movie came out, since I fell in love with Sigourney Weaver and since the Alien scared the hell out of me. I’ve been obsessed with ALIENS for a while, it’s the coolest cinema franchise out there and Predator is the baddest hunter in the universe, so the idea of combining the two of them is just phenomenal! It will be a stand-alone franchise; it will not be a continuation of the Alien franchise.

ARROW: So we won’t get a Sigourney Weaver or an Arnold Schwarzenegger cameo then?

PAUL: I’m not telling you that!

ARROW: I had to try.

PAUL: I haven’t even written the script yet!"

The rest of the interview is mainly about Resident Evil, but if you're interested, you can read it in it's entirety here. Credit goes to Lieutenant Skinner for the find.
I really hope he would make a good script