Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Revelations

Credits

Revelations

Has anyone been watching this show? I have caught a few episodes and its actually really good... I am totally hooked. Just curious if anyone else has been watching and what you think?

Credits
    I've been watching it and am hooked. The only problem I have is that it's taking it's timing building up but there's only two more episodes left I fear that they're going to quickly tie things up which might feel a little anti-climatic.

Credits
    this show has hit australia rather quickly surprisingly. At first I found it interesting but its all just too Zzzzzzzz.. few glasses of wine and I was getting bored already.

Its hook material tho. I like how they try to tie events from quotes from the bible. Another reason y Neon-Genesis Evangelion was so popular. Same method of using an influencing event.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I was concerned about that at first but i think the pace of the last few episodes has been really good - there's a lot to see but they don't overload you with too much info. I think a lot of the plots are going to tie together in the next episode or two... any predictions for this week's epi?