Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Arrow Internet Poker & Blackjack - tried it?

Listen up, I was reading about Partypoker.com in the Evening Standard (London, England) paper and they were raving on about how Internet players have won THOUSANDS off these websites from just playing with $50 or £100 at the start :big grin:

So I signed up to play Poker. I made sure I played the FREE version, but I got my a$$ kicked because 1) I have no idea how to play it and 2) It's too bloody complex and fast

So I switched to Blackjack. I thought, I know this, I played it when I was a student. So I went to play it FREE of course and again I kept losing! Then when I checked the rules it was totally different to how I used to play it! Anyway, I got into playing it

Then I signed up for real. I played with £50 at one site and went up to £110 but then down to £10! I tried another site and then same thing happened! Then I followed the instructions and they tried to show me a How To guide (beating the odds/house) but I still don't get it...

Who here has played Internet Poker or Blackjack and is any good?
    ...like I give a fk

Credits
    Yeah, I've been playing a lot of blackjack at Party Poker. I'm up $20 so far. Best part is that it's not even my money that I'm playing with. I signed up at this site where this guy will put in $50 into your Party Poker real money account if you use him as your referral. Here's the site if anyone is interested.

www.Partyfifty.com