Thanks Thanks:  5
    Credits

Arrow The Descent (Neil Marshall)

Release Date: July 29, 2005 (UK)
    Studio: Pathé Pictures
    Director: Neil Marshall
    Starring: Nora-Jane Noon, Shauna Macdonald, Natalie Mendoza, Alex Reid, Saskia Mulder
    In a remote mountain range, six girlfriends meet for their yearly adventure, a caving trip into the arteries of the earth. The group makes their way through the remote cave system, enjoying the hazardous but beautiful surroundings. Then, deep inside the cave, disaster strikes when their route back to the surface is blocked by a rockfall. When they learn that Juno, always pushing herself that little bit further, has brought them to an unexplored cave, and that no one is coming to rescue them, the group starts to splinter. Left with no other option, they push on through the cave, praying for another exit. The women battle through this harsh underground world, pitting their strength and determination against each new challenge. Unbeknownst to them, there is something else lurking under the earth, a race of monstrous creatures hidden from the light, evolved to live perfectly in the dark. As the friends realize they have become prey, they are forced to unleash their most primal instincts to face the creatures. As old wounds break open and loyalties disintegrate, the women realize the horrible truth-they have most to fear from one another.

UK Trailer (QT)
    http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/trai...nt_trlr_hi.mov

Credits

Credits

Credits
    I saw this movie yesterday night, and OMG that movie is a horrifying ride..

the guys behind the lightning, have done a PERFECT job..

this movie is defenitly one of the best horrors ever made

Credits
    Domestic trailer, AOL/Moviefone Quicktime direct link (in case my boss asks for it ):
    http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/mov...trlr_01_dl.mov

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

j7wild Guest
    when is this coming out in the US and has anyone seen Dog Soldiers?

Credits
    I own Dog Soldiers on DVD. Great, fun movie.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Yes, Dog Soldiers is great. Can't wait for Dog Soldiers 2.

j7wild Guest
    My friend in London sent me a copy of Dog Soldier and The Descent in DiVix from Region 2 DVD;

wow the quality of the picture is so good too; no pixelation or drop out and 5.1 digital!!