Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Diesel Is Agent 47 "Hitman"

its seems more and more games will be movies... this and Doom, and Halo...

According to Variety Fox is arming Vin Diesel for "Hitman," attaching the thesp to topline the feature version of Eidos Interactive's videogame franchise of the same name.

The studio has set up "Hitman" with producers Chuck Gordon and Adrian Askarieh. Diesel will exec produce, and Daniel Alter will also be involved in some producing capacity.

The vidgame's story centers on an international assassin known as Agent 47 who works for a mysterious org dubbed the Agency.

"Hitman" reps Fox's second deal for a vidgame franchise this month. Studio is closing in on the rights to Microsoft's megahit "Halo" along with Universal.

Fox prexy of production Hutch Parker and exec VP Alex Young will oversee for the studio.

First three games in the franchise have sold more than 10 million units. Eidos plans to release another sequel, "Hitman: Blood Money," this fall.

Gordon's Daybreak Prods. and Askarieh's Prime Universe shingle are already teamed up with John Woo and Terence Chang to produce Universal's feature adaptation of the vidgame "Spy-Hunter."
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Hitman is an excellent game, and I think that as long as Vin Deisel actually gets into the character instead of what he usually does, and some drama is added into it, (Instead of being made into another stupid bland action movie), this movie will be very good.
    -----------------------

Credits
    Vin Diesel for Hitman? I don't no, but here is another Candidate for the Job.

Farin Urlaub - Dusche ( Low Res )

Credits
    I agree with Statham as the best choice, come on just look at that Transporter 2 trailer, Diesel was probably cast cuz he's bald lol

Here's an idea, to show off Diesel's acting in the movie version Hitman uses a crowbar

Credits
    who knows the movie might be danm great good luck tom him for that

Credits
    i also agree with jason he is good for action movies and maybe even hitman

Credits
    I can see the producers now.

"We need to find the perfect actor for this to keep the game pros happy. So whos a bald actor?"
    "I dont know any... Hmmmm"
    (At the same time) "Vin Diesel!"
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    movie directors should look at these forums because we got some some serious ideas lol
    "Behind this mask is ideas and ideas my friend are bulletproof" Codename V

Credits
    I second that! Jason statham for hitman!!! But Diesel??? No way. He may be a good actor but he's no way as good as hitman than statham is.

Credits
    nah, i dont think diesel will be that bad of a hitman

Credits
    diesal has the voice but jason has the look lol