Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Kingdom of Heaven trailer "rock song"

Hi everyone. Sorry for posting this, I know theres been several other KoK posts over the past few months but I couldnt see any info on the song I wanted.

Looking for the "rock" music that appears in one of the last Kingdom of Heaven trailers, not sure which one - all I know is theres this metal gitar playing over a scene that features hundreads of horses charging into another horse-based army.

Can anyone help?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bign2000
    Hi everyone. Sorry for posting this, I know theres been several other KoK posts over the past few months but I couldnt see any info on the song I wanted.

Looking for the "rock" music that appears in one of the last Kingdom of Heaven trailers, not sure which one - all I know is theres this metal gitar playing over a scene that features hundreads of horses charging into another horse-based army.

Can anyone help?
    It's "Run rhythm run" by Cinetrax.

Credits

Nah, it's not from Cinetrax

I wrote to Cinetrack to see if the song Run Rhythum Run is the Rock song or not. This is what they wrote...

Hi Miguel,

"Run Rhythm Run" is not the rock song you hear in that trailer. We had music in the TV spots for this campaign.

Thank you,

Daniel Cossu
    Cinetrax

....and there you go guys...now we know it's not that song

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Search is over...

"Rock song" in trailer doesn't exist... It's a mix of 2 songs. One I know - This choir/light orchestra part is 3rd Movement from Jonathan Elias - "The Prayer Cycle", called "Hope". With choir sing also Alanis Morisette.

But... "rock part" of this "rock song" is still unknown...

Credits
    Why Can't Anybody Find This?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!