Thanks Thanks:  1
    Credits

King Arthur Trailer 2 Music

I know this is an old trailer, but I've been looking for this music forever and can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what the choiral song is from this trailer: [URL=http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/kingarthur.html [/URL] (click on the link for Theatrical Trailer), that begins right at the Touchstone logo and continues though the point where Arthur says "Lord, guide my hand and Excallibur." I've looked at Sountrack.net but none of the songs seem to work.

King Arthur (2004)
    "Blasphemy 2.0" - Immediate Music
    "March of the Damned" - James Michael Dooley
    "Fahrenheit" - Immediate Music
    Equilibrium (2003) - Klaus Badelt
    Original Trailer Music - James Michael Dooley
    Rocky (1977) - Bill Conti
    "Requiem for a Tower" - Simone Benyacar / Dan Nielsen / Veigar Mairgersson - Based on "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell
    It's not either of the Immediate Music songs - I've listened to both of them so I know that. I have Requium for a Tower and it's not that either. I'm not sure about the others, though I did listen to some other trailers that supposedly had "March of the Damned' in them and didn't recognize it. It could be one of the other two, but I haven't heard them so I don't know. Does anyone have the answer?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Talking

Look one more time on the list from soundtrack.net. You'll see three different icons before titles. Brown icons means theatrical trailer, green - teaser trailer and brown TV icons - TV Spot. So... this music you hear in the first part of trailer - it's "March of the Damned" by James Michael Dooley (Jim Dooley).
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 07-19-2005 at 04:05 AM.