Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Pictures from the set of F 4-2 !!

Credits
    awww.... so cute. What is the story here? The Invisible Woman gets married of course but who is the bad guy and such?

Credits
    bad guy is silver sufer, aint sure who´s she marrying with, I dont even know if the plot is known, but I am sure it wont be anythin that amazin....on the other side, cant be worse than n.1
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    lol, surfer, not sufer

j7wild Guest
    how can the Silver Surfer be the bad guy?

I thought he is one of the good guys?

Credits
    No, he was a bad guy turned good guy and then turned bad guy again (I think)
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    She is marrying Mr. Fantastic. The bad guy in the film will be Galactus who makes Silver Surfer from Norin Radd.
    A brief overview or Silver Surfers origins - To save his dying planet, Zenn-La, from the Planet devouring powerful being known as Galactus, Norrin Radd volunteered to become Herald to Galactus and aid him in finding new planets to consume and nourish himself...Galactus then used his Cosmic Power to transform Radd into the Silver Surfer and the rest is history!

j7wild Guest

Talking

What's better than one Jessica Alba? How about two Jessica Albas!? That's right, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, that's double the Jessica Alba you're seeing.

Okay, it's not really two Jessica Albas, but it is Jessica Alba and her stand-in on the set of Fantastic Four 2 in Vancouver, and boy do they look the same. Especially from this angle...

You can now imagine the ultimate Jessica Alba fantasy over and over in your mind. A threesome with you and 2 Jessica Albas!!

Credits
    The false Jessica Alba has bigger boobs!

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    The false Jessica Alba has bigger boobs!
    which one is the fake one cause I can't tell the difference.

what are you Jedi Master? A Jessica Alba's boobs expert?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    which one is the fake one cause I can't tell the difference.

what are you Jedi Master? A Jessica Alba's boobs expert?

Well with all your boobs thread i'm starting to ba a boobs expert

Credits
    I wonder how they're going to pull off Galactus. He's supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe. I hope it's not just some tall guy in a metal suit.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits

By Scott Bowles, USA TODAY
    The mileage is great, because it doesn't use any gasoline. And traffic isn't a problem, because it can zoom along at 30,000 feet.
    About the only problem with the Fantasticar is, well, it doesn't exist — at least in real life. It will, however, make its long-awaited debut in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, which gets its first look here.

The vehicle, a staple of the Fantastic Four comic books, ranks right up there with the Batmobile and Ghost Rider's flaming motorcycle as the wheels of choice among comic devotees.

But translating the flying car from the page to the big screen was no small effort, says Tim Flattery, conceptual artist for the Fantastic Four sequel, which hits screens June 15. He showed several designs to director Tim Story, including one based loosely on the Batmobile, which he designed for 1995's Batman Forever.

But Story rejected the designs as "too aggressive," Flattery says. "He wanted something that looked less like a predator and more friendly. That's always been the Fantastic Four theme."

That family-friendly tenor helped the original movie rake in $155 million domestically and $330 million worldwide.

Flattery looked for more tranquil inspiration from the sea. He based the final design on manta rays and stingrays. "They have a natural flow and grace. We wanted something that looked like it could glide as easily as they do."

Of course, stingrays don't have to haul 500 pounds of superhero on their backs. The Fantasticar is built to hold four crime fighters: Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic.

In the movie, the Fantasticar is powered by a proton accelerator, can hover, fly at 500 mph and break into separate flying machines. And while the 4,000-pound model doesn't move without the assistance of a crane or casters, it's still an impressive piece of space-age polymer.

Flattery worked 10 months designing and building the Fantasticar, which will enjoy a life after the movie in sequels and on the auto-show circuit.

"It was like Christmas morning when we first saw it," says Jessica Alba, who plays Sue Storm, aka Invisible Woman. "With all the dials and joysticks, we wanted to fly it. It's the ultimate toy."

For fans, though, it's something much more, says Fantastic Four producer Avi Arad.

"There aren't many vehicles that play a big part in the (comic) books," Arad says. "So you have to get it right. We wanted it to look futuristic, but plausible. For fans, the car can be as important as the characters."
    i dont really know that much about the fantastic four comics n stuff... but my question is.. how comes ders only 3 seats? what about space for Ben Grimm?

Credits
    i guess it wouldnt hold him

Credits
    The seat is probably in the back (out of the picture). Either that, or the fantasticar drags him around in a trailer

Did anybody else have a hard time recognizing Jessica Alba in that picture? Her face looks so different. As much as I enjoy looking at Jessica Alba, that blond hair is just too fake. They really should have chosen another female lead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast