Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Doubts about Superman Returns

"There's a reason why Bryan Singer is an A-list director who gets paid the big bucks and it's not because he's made two extremely successful commercial films and critically successful films before those (well, that's part of the reason). The reason is that he seems completely unfazed by the enormous amounts of pressure he's facing from every single person on the planet about SUPERMAN RETURNS. Fans may be a little lenient since he delivered on X-MEN 1 and 2 but if SUPERMAN has even one single mistake, people will eat him alive. Literally. They will hire cannibals to hunt him down and chew his arm off! Despite the prospect of simmering on a grill for hungry cannibals, he seems to maybe even relish the challenge and from everything we've seen so far, he may just deliver. And if he doesn't, well, you know…"

I personally will not hire cannibals to do this I'll handle this myself!
    I remember saying that if Singer scews this up his head will be mine
    *sits in a corner and mumble craziness while sharping the rather large cleaver*

Credits
    No doubt Singer will change alot of things about the original mythology of superman. But i guess he knows how to add serious elements of character development that always tends to win the audiences over. I just hope that lex is menacing enough..

Credits
    hmm... i like superman but not that much that i would be wiling to kill someone if they dont know how to direct it. you have to remember that this is hollywood, not DC comics or Marvel comics. they gonna screw something up somewhere that is going to upset the die hard fans. fact of making a comic adaption.

a thought i have : i grew up with George Reeves as Superman but Christopher Reeves is what everyone remembers. now that he has died recently, i think there might be some negative feedback from that.

regardless, i think is is still going to be a good movie, but it will iritate some of thh die hard fans becuase something is going to be different. look at the past adaptions (Xmen,Hulk,Spiderman,Batman....) it just depended on if the fans can live with the changes or not.

"I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson