Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Stealth: The True Story... sort of!

An aircraft called the X-45A has passed with flying colours a combat course. Basically a big step to the military crafts called the X-45Cs ready for real combat.

Full Story here:
    http://www.gizmag.com.au/go/4407/

I love military aircrafts and this sounds so cool. Best pilots will be teenagers back at home . The U.S. Army made a military game (America's Army) now I wonder if the AirForce will make a similar game for its realism and maybe future pilots.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 09-15-2005 at 08:57 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I agree, actually I've always believed that such projects are actually inspired by movies and video games. Someone sees Stealth now and later when they become an engineer they will build one that looks like it. Best example is Kubrick's 2001, you have a spacecraft called Discovery and designs that were extensively researched by NASA taken straight from the film. I read an article last week on how the US military wants to develop blimp aircraft carriers with these remote controlled aircraft on board. Very Starcraft-like.