Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs down A sound of thunder - QT

Credits
    You might all think I'm mad...but this actually looks interesting. Now, the trailer itself can get some work done. (Not that it was done poorly. The design is great, but the decision to show what they did seems to be off balance). But, in a time like this, it's always interesting to see something beat off the given path, and who knows...might have a new cult hit on our hands.

--Dan

Credits
    This looks good, as I've read the original story. At first they seem to follow the story very closely. Then, because the original ending is somewhat of an anti-climax, they then go for their own ideas - good ones but they look it's going to be a series of chases. One other thing - what the hell is THAT on Ben Kingsley's head!?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by I Got Trailers
    One other thing - what the hell is THAT on Ben Kingsley's head!?
    It's one of those new, complex organisms! You see what happens when you get off the path!

--Dan

Credits
    i also think it looks interesting, but judging from the trailer the cgi needs some improvement, the creatures look like they got out of one of those mid 90's interactive movie pc games and the person that decided to give ben kingsley a hairpiece should not work in the movie business ever again
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    wow.... those CGI looks sooo bad, i mean TV shows even had better looking one, is this movie a B movie or unfinished coz that dino in that trailer really look aweful.... makes the dinos in Jurassic Park 1 ( a movie made 12 years ago) look 1000 better
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Looks like 'Time and Punishment' from one of those Simpsons Halloween Specials - you know the segment when Homer travelled back in time with a screwed-up toaster.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Well, that segment was heavily borrowed from the "Sound Of Thunder" book, and basically a parody of it.
    Homer: I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel back in time!
    Sorry, had to get that in somewhere.

Credits

New Sound of Thunder Trailer

A new and pretty awesome trailers is now online for the Movie "A sound of Thunder"

Click Here

Credits
    Direct Link

I've been waiting for this a very long time. What is taking them so long?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    What is taking them so long?
    Franchise Pictures was in financial turmoil and (rumour has it) didn't have enough money to finish off the SFX. Presumably Warner took over the fianacing but it's not their prioritised* project.

(*yes, there is such a word)

Now scram. I have about 147 crap-quality iFilm clips of movies I will never see in my entire life to DL and check thank you so much. My bandwidth's been hogged enough already.
    Last edited by editman; 07-21-2005 at 04:10 AM.

Credits
    Looks like this thing is getting a release this time, because it's clips time. And here's the proof that Editman's not lying about this film's SFX budget troubles. Take a look at the time wave and how it didappears mid-shot instead of running past the camera. Hmmm....

Clips (QT)
    Time Wave: http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2678899_300.mov
    It's Evolution: http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2678900_300.mov

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    And here's the proof that Editman's not lying about this film's SFX budget troubles...
    I can ban you sheerly on the ground of defamation by putting those two words together in a sentence. (j/k)

Slightly off topic: was listening to the commentary on The Simpsons' season 6 box-set. Those guys did mention that the 'Time and Punishment' bit in Treehouse of Horror V was indeed based on Ray Bradbury's short story, but funny enough they couldn't remember the title of the story (probably due to delay of this flick's release).

(And I'm not lying about it.)
    Last edited by editman; 09-01-2005 at 03:55 AM.