Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs up Why I slept with my light on last night...

Signs, folks. Go see it, but Read My Review first.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    SPOILERS BELOW:

** you know that tapping noises on the baby moniter? i swear i heard noises like that in my kitchen. it wuz around 1:30am. i went to put my glass in the sink and then i wuz standing in front of the sink and then all of a sudden... i hear the noises. and it felt very close to the kitchen. i drop my glass and ran upstairs to my room like heck! so that wuz the only thing that scared me since i saw the movie signs.

but before i saw the movie- i swear there were a shadow in my bedroom. that never happens. my lights were off and i wuz on the phone- then i saw the shadow. my friend were talking bout signs and told me "Whatever you do, do not look under the bed" i wuz freaking out, thanx to him
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I can't believe how good Signs was. I never felt scared since the Alien movies when i first watched them. I my loves scary/horror and i think she traumatized me. I was like 5 when i saw Alien & Aliens. Thanx alot Mum!!!

I'm scared to go to bed now. Have my little lamp on and I pulled the curtins closed over my window. I don't wanna see human shaped dude in my window.

If u haven't seen it DO IT NOW! Take your partner, its an excellent hug & fear movie.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Take your partner, its an excellent hug & fear movie.
    I couldn't agree more. I just saw it again yesterday with my girlfriend. Don't plan on anything more than hugging and fearing though folks--Just watch and enjoy the movie. Save the frisky stuff for afterwards.