Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Magneto in plastic prison

nothing great, but something to give us a taste of X Men 2

http://www.mckellan.com/epost/x2/020814.htm

:big grin: :yum:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Hey that's cool. I loved the plastic prision in the end of XMen. It was so great because for a normal person, escaping would be pretty easy. But without any metal around, Magneto is pretty weak. After seeing the movie I just began thinking of ways he would be escaping. Because he has to escape...

It always came down in my mind for a guard forgeting to check his keys at the door. Or having braces. Or a pacemaker.

This should be a pretty good movie.

Credits
    Maybe Xavier lets him out because he needs his help. If you saw the script review AICN had a couple months ago, I think it was about all the mutants working together to take something on... I forget what though.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

Legacy Virus

I BELIEVE it's about The Legacy Virus. A virus that affects only mutants and ALL mutants and it's fatal. Obviously it was engineered if it only affects mutants. By whom, I'm not sure. I don't remember in the comics who created it.
    "Before you put that gun to your head, remember what the drowning man said, 'a little drunk is better than dead.'"

Credits
    Apoclypse engineered the virus in order to start a war, but I'm sure that they have announced that apocolypse wont be in the film.

Credits
    here's the proposed plot for the sequel, it's not been confirmed yet, but the scource is usually good.

It starts with the discovery that Senator Kelly is dead and that a mutant was involved, but a mysterious mutant that appears in an art gallery with blue skin is accused.

But it seems that it's up to the X-Men to help him. But as they are discovered as mutants a swat team infiltrates the house and kidnaps the mutant students. The remaining mutant is Wolverine who was absent during this time to find his past. He returns and finds Nightcrawler. After an intro they decide to go after the swat team that did this and the only way they could do this is to get help from the one mutant that could be powerful enough to help them (Magneto). In turn Magneto recruits his new acolytes Gambit, Colossus and Pyro (a former member of Xavier's school).

They infiltrate the base where they find the mutants held captive. A mutant named Hank (Beast) is an employee of this plant and helps break the mutants out. There is a more sinister side to this, a Mr. Sinister side. The mutant named Mr. Sinister is doing mutant research in disguise as a human.

He says he's working for an important investor in his research. In the blue prints you see a mutant with metal wings on his drawing board and in one of the cells there's a Chinese girl who uses a mind dagger to try and break out.