Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

This a Robot !! Wow!!

This is a real robot!!

I know the video is short and of not very good quality but it's true!!

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00763.wmv

Here's the company website:

http://www.kokoro-dreams.co.jp/indexe.htm

and the product release pdf file:

http://www.kokoro-dreams.co.jp/ng/ac...ss_english.pdf

When does the pleasure version comes out?

:big grin:

it would be the perfect woman:

she won't whine;

she won't talk back;

she won't ask for money;

she won't bother you about having kids;

she only does what you want her to do when you want her to;

LOL!!

Last edited by j7wild; 09-15-2005 at 12:33 PM.

Credits
    eh, i see what you're saying and surely I'd buy one, but I imagine she'd become more predictable and I like when something new happens often. Hmmmm....unless they can program in 1000000 phrases or moves into the program, that'd be nice indeed. It will be a nice addition to a wife, very nice.

Credits
    Fake, ofcourse.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Fake or not, it's interesting cos I just watch Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence again this aftvo (finally with subtitles!) and all those philosophies about man and machine, the ideologies about man creating machines in his own appearance, if a doll has thought it wouldn't wanna be human etc, are still in my head (this film is heavily loaded with them). And just a few hours ago human-lookalike robots are still rather far-fetched to me since no one has actually made one outside the movies.

Still, I doubt if I wanna do it with a robot - just a blow-up doll with wires and requires a LOT of extra expenditure on KY gel.
    Last edited by editman; 09-16-2005 at 03:40 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    look at a close up of her hands... they look like a fat blokes pair of hands! Everything else seems top notch tho!

Credits
    eh...it might be nice for awhile but she would fake all her orgasms. that's not cool.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    I'm always interested in stuff like this, now if this is where they are right now just wait a few years and the thing will have a neural-net processor... a learning computer much like a Terminator and will beable to ingage in conversations and have her own opinions.

Credits
    This reminds me of that one episode of The Simpsons (the one where a vending machine marketing company basically takes over the grade school and makes all the kids fat because of the horrible food in the machines. Bart becomes so obese that even Homer makes fun of him. Bart ends up going to a fat camp.). There's a moment where Bart says, "the machines feed me now." Marge replies, "I don't want to be replaced by a machine." Homer goes into a fantasy (very close parody of Family Guy) about coming home and he says, "Marge-Bot, I'm ready for some lovin'." A Marge robot enters from the living room with a tommy gun and shoots Homer multiple times in the chest. Homer snaps out of the fantasy and says, "Why did I give her a gun?!"

Very funny. Long explanation, but a funny episode.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Web_Slinger
    I'm always interested in stuff like this, now if this is where they are right now just wait a few years and the thing will have a neural-net processor... a learning computer much like a Terminator and will beable to ingage in conversations and have her own opinions.
    oh yeah...like i want that. spending a ton of money on a robot that will never shut down and just keep on yapping....or a ton of money for a real one that i can at least tell to shut up before she back-hands me. ( )

yeah, its great the technology is there. but i would rather see someone trying to develop real arms and legs for disabled people than someone trying to develop a robot.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    yeah, its great the technology is there. but i would rather see someone trying to develop real arms and legs for disabled people than someone trying to develop a robot.
    VERY much AGREED.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"