Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs up Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning

Finally, after seven years, it's ready. :big grin:
    These guy's have made excellent job considering this was a zero budget project.

You can download the entire movie for free.

www.starwreck.com
    Last edited by cybershaman; 10-04-2005 at 08:54 AM.

Credits
    Will let this one slide since its free advertising.
    Tho personally, have been following this film for many years. I even remember downloading a few movies years ago and enjoying the cg. Its a shame the acting is very poor. Tho making it Finnish language, its a terrible sounding language at best. Didn't know that myself untill I heard it first in these movies from this site years ago.
    Overall, its an interesting subplot to the question of B5 vs ST. Why make it a comedy I have no idea!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest
    I downloaded this a long time ago and I just got around to watching the whole thing tonite.

I like it but don't they have to pay for using the same model ships, uniforms, etc they used in the real Star Trek movies?

I like how they change it from Photon Torpedoes to Light Balls and from Phasers to Twinkers!!

Has anyone seen else this?

Credits
    Im downloading it now

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    I like it but don't they have to pay for using the same model ships, uniforms, etc they used in the real Star Trek movies? Has anyone seen else this?
    As a fanfilm maker the answer is: no. Not if you don't charge for folks to see your film.

Oh hey my first posting here. Cool. I help do the lighting for http://www.newvoyages.com Go tho the episode page to see what we have.

The producers have an agreement with Paramount. We can make Trek films as long as we don't charge for them in any way, shape or form for them.

We have a pilot, episode one and episode two, with Walter Koenig, in post-production. We are shooting episode three this fall with George Takei. Oh yeah they're Star Trek fanfilms.

There are several Trek fan film sites Starship Exeter and ours amongst the better ones I think.

I liked Star Wreck very much. Funny. Acting? Can't have everything for free...

Cool site you have here folks. "I'll be back"

j7wild Guest
    it's on dvd now:

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wreck-Sam.../dp/B002OKK2AW

why pay for a dvd when it's free online?