Why is it called Revival you're asking? Well... there's several reasons. First, most people didn't seem to like my last mix, Electric House, very much. I love it, and so does my trailergod... but that's about it (as far as I've heard). This mix is back to all progressive trance, hand selected by yours truly of course. Second, I've gone back to the extended mix length of 80 minutes (to fill a CD). The last few were 60 minutes so it could fit into online radio timeslots, since they were getting rotation on those. I've decided I prefer to go with 80 minutes, and if they want to play my mixes, they're going to have to set aside 80 min to do so. An hour is just too short for me to take you on a journey of trance. Finally, I'm sticking with the improved mp3 quality of 224kbps. Many people have told me they prefer that quality level, and even at the old 192, the .zip file was well over 100MB, so it would take high-speed to download it anyway... what's an extra 20 or so MB?

Enjoy the Revival.

As always, you can find ALL my mixes available for download here.

[right-click, save target/link as]

download link
128 MB 224kbps mp3 (in .zip)

Mark Strube DJ Mix: Revival (11/05)
====================================
01. Pulser - Square One (The Thrillseekers Intro Mix) (7:27)
02. Christopher Lawrence - Nitro (4:04)
03. Skyline feat. Elisabeth - Travelling (Airwave Remix) (7:02)
04. Madonna - Hung Up (Tracy Young's Get Up & Dance Remix) (3:54)
05. Christopher Lawrence - Renegade (5:10)
06. Ronski Speed & Stoneface - Incognition (Club Mix) (6:52)
07. Arrakis - Aira Force (Lemon 8 Remix) (5:48)
08. Aava - Mesh (7:45)
09. Dived Motion Vs. Paolo - Halcyon Day (Dived Motion Mix) (5:37)
10. Marco V - I Feel You (Thomas Datt's 2v2 Remix) (6:12)
11. Etnoscope - Sunrise (3:12)
12. Kenny Hayes - Daybreaker (Signum Remix) (6:05)
13. Kolo - Nexus (4:56)
14. Thomas Penton - Deeper Vowels (5:51)

simply unzip the file, and open the .m3u file with a program like winamp, and you'll have all the tracks in a list and they'll play one after the other just like a cd! if you're using winamp, i recommend getting the mp3splice plugin to avoid a short pause between tracks. if you decide to burn this to a cd, be sure to set the pause between all tracks to 0 seconds. enjoy!

legal blob: this mix is for promotional purposes only. please do not ask to purchase this or any mix set, because they are not for sale. thanks!