Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

World's Most Powerful Subwoofer!

the Eminent Tech TRW 17. Rather than your garden variety 10 or 12 inch paper cone pulsating back and forth, this subwoofer creates a wall of air as big as your living room. In other words, the entire room becomes a resonating box!

By rotating the fins and modulating the speed, frequency goes all the way down to 1Hz, the territory of jet engines, nuclear explosions and plate tectonics. By comparison, your typical sub hits 20Hz on its best day.

With a price of $12,900, the TRW 17 is for rap superstars only. Rumor has it smaller versions are in the works as well as one model specifically for cars — naturally, you must present your rap superstar ID at time of purchase.

Source: http://www.ohgizmo.com/2005/10/31/wo...ful-subwoofer/
    Well... time to upgrade my HT system ... and then get a remote house so no one can complain
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest
    can you say ear bleed?