Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    what do you mean ?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedys_fr
    http://www.superherohype.com/images/spidey3.jpg
    I can't see this picture.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    And I think, there is the thread about this teaser poster.

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14174

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01
    And I think, there is the thread about this teaser poster.

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14174

Yes that the same picture.
    Its' strange that you can't see it because I can....

Credits
    Now I can. It's.... very big

Credits
    Any news about the plot??? besides saving everybody

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    Any news about the plot??? besides saving everybody

Spider-Man 3

Peter has finally finished college and is now working as a research assistant for Dr.Curt Connors on a project
    that might give amputees back there limbs as well as possibility cure many diseases such as cancer. The
    "miracle cure" is derived from a substance brought back to earth by John Jameson. The compound has remarkable
    powers that Conners is egar to unlock and give to his benefactor Oscorp for mass production. But not all
    things are well for young Peter and Mary Jane, even though MJ's career as taken off and Peter has a dream job
    working for Connors, he still has is duties as Spider-Man and also moonlighting as a photographer for the Daily
    Bugle. Peter runs in to some stiff competition with Eddie Brock another photographer who believes Peter is a
    hack and the one man who is always stealing his spotlight and blames him for his run of bad luck.
    Also a "new" love interest known as Gwen Stacy will appear with her heart set on taking Mary Jane out of the picture and keeping Peter all to herself.
    Meanwhile a 2 bit hood by the name of Flint Marko is desperately trying to save his little daughter from a crippling illness learns of the "miracle cure" that Oscorp is developing and decides to take it for his own in hopes of saving his daughter. Upon breaking into the lab and stealing what he believes is the cure, he under goes a change on the molecular level which causes him to be able to rearrange his molecules to take any shape, form or density. After this change Marko takes the name "Sandman" and seeks revenge on Oscorp for turning him in to a monster.
    After the break in and the creation of the Sandman, Connors and Peter deem the project to dangerous to continue but are urged on by a now rather insane and Goblin Gas fueled Harry Osborn. Upon leaving the lab
    after the confrontation with Harry Peter returns home and finds a "black stain" on his clothes and just tosses them in the hamper to be washed and heads for bed. Peter is plagued by nightmares of a "black ooze" surrounding him and awakes to find himself in a Spider-Man costume that is totally black and which makes him stronger, faster and more aggressive.
    Meanwhile Sandman is about to in act his revenge on Harry Osborn just as "the Black Spider-Man" appears and the two battle it out leaving Harry on the sidelines. Harry tired of Spider-Man always interfering in his life
    dons a costume of his own and joins the fray as Green Goblin II the battle rages and Spider-Man almost kills Sandman but takes off in a fit of rage as he knows some thing is wrong. After Consulting Dr. Connors about the
    new suit Peter and Connors are surprised that it is made up of the substance brought back to earth by John Jameson, the actual substance that was to be used as the "miracle cure" and they find out that it is in fact an alien symboite and is trying to take over Peters body. In a effort to rid himself of the suit it is found out that the suit is weak against sound giving Peter the idea to go to the bell tower and hopefully rid himself of the creature. Unknown to Peter he is being followed by Eddie Brock who is planning to scoop Peter on the Black Spider-Man story, Once in the bell tower Peter rids himself of the suit due to the ringing of the bells.
    Believing the alien suit dead Peter swings on out to tackle the villains but as he does the black substance leaks through a crack and covers Eddie Brock creating a "something" driven on pure hate for Peter and Spider-Man.
    Peter confronts both Green Goblin II and Sandman in a final showdown and defeats Sandman but loses Harry for he dies in the fight. Distraught over the loss of his friend Peter does not know of the creature watching him from the shadows. Peter is unaware of the nightmare that will begin as well as his greatest challenge.

Some might think that the above is a spoiler, but the real spoiler is I type the above thing myself! it took about 20mins but its pretty good, no?
    Last edited by the_Web_Slinger; 03-22-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Credits
    you bastard!!! and I begun to think its real! nice
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    you bastard!!! and I begun to think its real! nice
    MAWHA HA HA HA!! I wonder who else fell for my little bit of trickery. Even though I typed that up myself it is basically baised on everything I have read so far on Spider-Man3 I just embelished on some areas that I though were key points such as "working as a research assistant for Dr.Curt Connors on a project that might give amputees back there limbs.." see that is how Conners becomes the Lizard he developes that serum using reptile DNA and in Ulitmate Spider-Man the Venom "symboite" is the cure for cancer and also in the 90s Animated Spider-Man the Venom symboite is brought to earth by John Jameson. I simply then used the Animated Series' Venom explanition as well as gave Sandman a reason for being in the picture because he needs the "miracle cure" to save is daughter as well gave him a realistic origin which mirrors that of Clayface from Batman:TAS. I just took all those ideas and wove them in to something that sounded real and believable.

When I was in college one of my instructors always said "if can make the audience believe what you did was real you have done your job right."
    and st39.6 you just proved that statment was true

Credits
    you're watching too many cartoons Gread job u made me smile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    you're watching too many cartoons Gread job u made me smile
    Well thanks you never know the movie might just turn out just like what I said it makes sense. Also you gave me the idea to do it if it wasn't for your question I wouldn't have writen it and well I'm the best there is at what I do and one of the things I do is watch cartoons and well if I didn't watch cartoon I wouldn't be who i am today and wouldn't have the life I do and wouldn't have been able to write that. Cartoons make everything better

Credits
    Ok, i have no idea if this one is on this forum already.. but what the hell...

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to power.

Credits
    lol, its pretty well fanmade
    I see Spawn, any other films including?

Credits
    I heard that Underworld: Evolution is in there as well.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    I didnt see U:E, but definitely The Mummy (sand from door)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast