Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Talking First images of X3!!

Credits
    Beast looks like a overweight hairy dude. :-\

Credits
    I think Beast looks great. In My eyes hes supposed to be older than most of the rest, and not making him a sleak CGI freak, but a mask, was a great choise.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Yes, I think out of all the new characters, Beast was the one I was worried about the most. I think they did a good job. This may have even raised my hopes a little on the movies' sucess.

Credits
    Angel looks awesome! Beast will take a little getting used to. I think a lot of it has to do with the pose that was in that publicity photo. Beast is not a scary person, but that photo is making it out like he is. I would have preferred a subdued pose. More in line with the Beast I know and love.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkShed
    Angel looks awesome! Beast will take a little getting used to. I think a lot of it has to do with the pose that was in that publicity photo. Beast is not a scary person, but that photo is making it out like he is. I would have preferred a subdued pose. More in line with the Beast I know and love.
    i agree. Beast was more the overly-smart teddy bear of the group. but i do like the way he looks. shows that prostetics can (somewhat) keep up with CGI.

since we are talking about X3 here, i thought Halle Berry was not going to be in this one ?? i guess she changed her mind (darn!)
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    The beast looks great.. but the fan boy in me wuda been much happier to see him wearing glasses whilst busy reading a book...

Credits
    coooool....Bullet-tooth Tony is playing the Juggernaught. i think that is a nice addition to magneto's team. i was a little hesitant about kelsey grammar playing hank mccoy, but now looking at him in makeup, im sold on him. im pretty sure he can pull this one off...

Credits
    I think Kelsey Grammer looks amazing as Beast.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    since we are talking about X3 here, i thought Halle Berry was not going to be in this one ?? i guess she changed her mind (darn!)
    That was all press talk. Halle never said she wouldnt be in X3 and she is back to do Storm justice. Halle actually looks like Storm and not just Halle in a wig.

Storm has a big role in this film.

Credits
    After X2 she made 3 flops (Gothika, Catwoman, Robots)... was there ever any doubt?

Credits
    Catwoman wasnt that good but it made a profit. Gothika and Robots made a profit and were slightly successful.

Halle is improving. She is filming 'Perfect Stranger' with Bruce will next year.

Credits
    c'mon guys, the Beast sucks.. He looks so stupid plus he is not big enuff, i don't blame the actor, i blame the make-up guys..

Juggernaught looks damn good (Vinnie Jones rocks), Angel also is amazing..
    Plus i like the new Storm, she looks waaaay better now..

well its not a loss, 3 good changes & 1 bad change thats not bad at all

Credits
    I can't get past Fraiser playing the beast. Its too much of a stretch.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by popcopy
    I can't get past Fraiser playing the beast. Its too much of a stretch.
    it might be just me, but he seems like a perfect fit. maybe not big enough(mass wise) but considering you want to have some basis in reality, you don't want him unrealistic. which is why Collosus wasn't as big as he is in the comics. i also think that was one of the downfalls of the hulk. he was made to look like he did in the comics and everyone said he looked too CG. i guess you have to settle for a happy medium...

i still sold on the makeup effects for beast though. i can see the actor ebhind the eyes, but man the makeup guys are awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast