Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

King Kong And Sleepy Hollow

Well first off I didn't know where to put this because it probably could be considered both "Movie Related" and "Non-Movie Related" depending on your point of view. Now in the end I just picked one and if it is in the wrong one then it of course can just be moved to where ever it actually should be.
    Now I was not going to post this until probably after Christmas being that this is a busy time of year for most people, but being that King Kong is opening this Wednesday (Dec.14) I though it couldn't hurt.

Well what might this have to do with the opening of King Kong and King Kong in general? well if you take a look at the images below you might find out.

Now the pictures above are of:
    KING KONG 9" Deluxe Box set Feature Film Figure Movie Maniacs 3
    Mcfarlane Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman Box Set

I am looking to sell these items and have posted them on here because I would want someone with a serious intrest in them and though the people here would be intrested. The Items are of course in Mint Condition still in there boxes and all that.

Now as for prices don't freak out it won't be that bad.

I would like $40 For Kong and $30 for the Horsemen
    the prices are of course in Canadian Funds and also if interested there would be Shipping and handling on top of that. I do not know how much the S&H will be but if someone wishes to purchase one of these (or both) I would find out and and get back to you on how much it would be including the S&H

Now like I said Christmas is a busy time for some people so I am in no hurry to sell these, meaning if you are intrested in one (or both) of these but won't beable to do anything about it until after Christmas then that is ok. but keep in mind that this is also a first come first serve deal as well being that there is only one of each.

Now being that is all said there is some limitations on this as well. I am keeping this as a North America thing only, so mainly only the US and Canada. The reason for this is I do not want something to happen if I were to ship it over seas any number of things could happen, it could get severely damaged or just disapear in to thin air while on its way. Which would not be good I feel the futher I would have to send it the more worried I would be.

Now that does not mean that if you live outside North America you can't get in on this. If a friend on the form where to purchase one (or both) for you and then send them to you themselves, then that would be alright because if something where to happen I am not responsible.

As for payment options I will take Money Orders or Cashiers Checks , Personal checks for Payment.

One final note if you buy one (or both) I can not guarantee it will arive before Christmas.

So I hope I explained this the best I could and if you have any questions or comments about this feel free to post them and so on.

Credits
    up to now as I post this 68 views, but not a comment or a question? I must say I am rather surprized.

Credits
    Now while at the Post Office before Christmas I was was told that the Shipping & Handling charges on a package/parcel where as follows:

$5.17 to anywhere in Canada.
    $10.70 to anywhere in the US.
    so they would be of course added to the asking prices of the item(s)