Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Thumbs up HP 5 - director of cinematography known

Slawomir Idziak - one of the famous polish cinematograpers, join the crew of "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix, directed by David Yates.
    Idziak is known as cinematographer in: "Black Hawk Down" (Oscar nominated), "King Arthur", "Proof of Life", "Gattaca", "Three Colors: Blue", "The Double Life of Veronique" and "The Decalogue".

He said in www.stopklatka.pl: "I'm gonna make Potter. I hope, this movie will be visiual different from other Potter movies".

PS. Sorry. This was wriiten for "Movie News". Please MOD, move it. Shame on me...
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 01-06-2006 at 04:32 PM.

Credits
    author of cinematography
    That translating software you've got is awful. The term is either "cinematographer" or "director of photography". An "author of cinematography" would have to write the camerawork.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Changed. Sorry. I'm still learning english.

Credits
    Thread Moved
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]