Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs down finding a movie- new satelite news channel, almost live tv execution, copier shot up

I remember watching a movie a while ago that involved the starting of a new satelite news network, i swear it was like SNN or something lame like that. There are all kinds of funny stuff that happens that I can remember, like a guy breaking his arm working on a satelite dish that you see the guy fall when he is outside an office window.
    The funniest part though involves the female reporter who's boss wants to launch the network with a live execution but the reporter determines the death row inmate is innocent, and she and her camera man work to help him escape. They end up in an office building and the guy is like a master of hiding, and hides in a copier. When they almost get caught, one of her coworkers offers 10,000 dollars or something rediculious for the copier. The copier gets loaded in an elevator. Then the warden comes along with SWAT and they shoot the copier, and the guy takes the check and rips it up and says " I am not paying 10k for a broken copier". The female reporter looks into the elevator and the guy has miraculously relocated himself to on top the elevator. Please give me a hint as to what this movie might be!!!!!

Credits
    I believe the movie You are looking for is called Switching Channels, with Bert Reynolds and Kathleen Turner.
    Very funny movie.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits

Smile Thanks!

Thank you very much. Amazon had used copies for 0.01 and new in box for 1.99!!! I ordered a new one.