Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: feardotcom?

Credits

Question feardotcom?

I just caught the tail end of a clip of this movie. What is it about? It looks pretty good from what I saw. Maybe this will be a REAL horror movie, something that (I feel) has kind of been lacking this year.... thanks for any info.

Credits
    A friend of mine saw it and he said it was the worst movie he's ever seen. Yes, he said "EVER!". Because of the nature of his job he sees about three films a week and this is the worst one ever. Keep that in mind.
    paulbazinet@yahoo.com
    My Music Forum: <a href="http://forums.delphiforums.com/wretchedsongs/start" target="_blank">http://forums.delphiforums.com/wretchedsongs/start</a>
    "I can Dere-lick my own balls thank you!" - Derek Zoolander

Credits
    I haven't seen it, nor do I ever plan to. Just go see Signs a second time, as I can't fathom someone choosing feardotcom over Signs a first time.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Well, considering when this movie is coming out, everybody who is a fan of the genre should've already seen Signs by then. I am one of the few people, I guess, who enjoyed House On Haunted Hill and is somewhat a fan of director William Mallone for that film, who is also directing Fear Dot Com. Just something about House On Haunted Hill really freaked me out, I think it was the whole insane asylum/crazy doctor doing horrific experiments thing, and it looks like he does some similar stuff in this movie. Visit the website it's pretty weird. So, I will be seeing this movie, yes, along with The Ring which looks equally as freaky with obviously probably a better story, but I'm looking forward to both just the same.

Credits

Feardotcom

Wow, thank you for those responses. It's interesting to hear some folks say it's not a good flick! I've heard from a couple others that it's "the scariest movie" they've seen in ages. I have to say the whole story seems pretty interesting, though this is coming from someone who rarely goes to see horror movies at the theater. It looks like something that would scare me, at least.

Agreeing with Mark's comment, that website is pretty freaky! I guess that ties in to the whole topic of the movie.

NEO21JT Guest
    REALLY.. WORST EVER.... GEEZ... LOL I DONT CARE I STILL WANT TO GO SEE IT... IF IT IS THAT BAD ILL GET SOME LAUGHS. :big grin: