Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Unhappy Are Beautiful Celebrities from another Planet?

It seems like every photographs I see them in (using Paris and Lindsay as an example), they have the same expression!!

I've heard that these famous people who get photographed a lot often get a professional to work out a pose just for them that shows them in the most flattering light possible for their figure, face and skin tone etc. They then practise that pose and adopt it for all photos. Standing with their arms crossed behind their back and one leg forward is a popular one for female celebrities as it elongates their body, makes their hips appear slimmer and makes their upper arms look more toned.

Either way, I find it kind of creepy!!

Credits
    I don't know... but those pictures are both really cool... and really scary at the same time.

Credits

"Star" Wars - Attack of the Clones
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Interesting...

Credits
    It seems to me every time I see Lindsay she has a different hair color, which I find incredibly sexy.

On the other hand every time I see Paris Hilton she either has a new sex tape or a new STD, which I don't find sexy at all.

I don't think celebrities are really that beautiful, it's just that everyone else feels shitty about themselves. Most people have at least one angle where they can pass for someone really hot but seeing as you never see them in that one pose you dismiss them. Lindsay often looks like **** when she's doing talk shows and that kinda stuff. In movies everything is perfect, if her hair doesn't flow the right way they just reshoot it.

I think there's many cuter girls on the streets than on the silver screen. People just don't appreciate them because they're not famous. It's sort of how guys find women to be more attractive when someone else finds them attractive as well. :-)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    I think there's many cuter girls on the streets than on the silver screen. People just don't appreciate them because they're not famous. It's sort of how guys find women to be more attractive when someone else finds them attractive as well. :-)
    Well said Jake. Just about anyone can look attractive with the glamour treatment.

Those pictures are horrifying by the way.

Credits
    That is very scary. I never really noticed that before.