Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Check out my new ride!!

2006 Chevy Equinox

i've been waiting a loooong time for this baby! I always said to my wife... «One day honey i'll have one»

What do you all think? :big grin:

Credits
    The 'Nox is nice. I loved the VUE when it first came out and was happy that a bowtie version followed and along with the Torrent. Congrats a the new set of wheels.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    that's nice Jedi but a word of caution: my wife got hold of my GMC Envoy 2 years ago and I never got it back; now I am stuck driving a GS300.

Don't let the same thing happen to you!! There is something about Women and SUVs... a conspiracy maybe?

LOL!!

Credits
    cool looking ride bro. is that the color you got ?? for some reason, silver always looks best on sporty cars. im still stuck with my '86 928....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    cool looking ride bro. is that the color you got ?? for some reason, silver always looks best on sporty cars. im still stuck with my '86 928....
    White buddy!! Normally i hate white (all white cars looks ugly) but i don't know... this truck is soooo amazing in white. My car, well... ex. car was silver so i wanted to change a bit.

I'll post some picture when i'm going to be done putting my stuff on it (tinted windows, front deflector etc.) :big grin:

Credits
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    That a pretty darn ugly car right there. No offence to anyone I hope.