Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

The Matrix Sequels info

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...1753725,91168,

http://www.reevesdrive.com/new/scifi0902.htm

looks like its gonna be a very good sci fi film =)

Reeves Drive has transcribed an article on The Matrix sequels that can be found in the October issue of Sci Fi magazine. Here's just a clip about how there will be more of everything in the next two films...

-Filmmakers built a one-and-a-half-mile stretch of freeway on an abandoned naval base in Alameda, Calif., for one massive stunt chase involving hundreds of vehicles, car-to-car foot pursuits, automatic weapons and Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) on a motorcycle.

-Where the first movie had one principal nemesis -- Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving) -- Matrix Reloaded will have three: a resurrected Smith and a duo of assassins known simply as "The Twins." Dressed in matching white frock coats and blond dreadlocks, the pair will have the ability to pass through walls.

-The second movie will offer the first-ever glimpse of the human city of Zion. The underground habitation will feature cliffside dellings stacked one atop another, like cells in a giant hive, with industrial fittings, red doors and tiny mushroom gardens out front. Viewers will also visit the massive city of the machines, about which no one is talking. By the third film, much of the action will occur not in the computer-generated 21st-century city that is The Matrix, but also in the so-called Real World, 800 years from now.

-In the Real World, the audience will reboard the Nebuchadnezzar, the hover craft skippered by Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne). But they will also board at least four other ships, including the Mjolnir, named after the Norse god Thor's hammer.

There's lots more quotes from the cast & crew about the sequels at the link above!

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I hope these movies live up to the first and all the hype. The Teaser indicates that they will. I love that upside down car!!
    When you got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

Credits

So that is what the white haired dread lock dude in the trailer was all about!

Nice info. I am really excited about these movies. I'll be very sad if they don't live up to the hype. I love the entire universe created by The Matrix.

Credits
    Originally posted by Marcus

So that is what the white haired dread lock dude in the trailer was all about!
    THey are the Silvermen. Viruses created by the Matrix to have equal powers like Neo. Problem is, they go out of control.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."