View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits

Chronicles of Narnia 2

According to Yahoo! News....

NEW YORK - A sequel to the megahit family fantasy "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" is slated to hit theaters in late 2007.

"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will be based on the third installment of C.S. Lewis' seven-book "Narnia" series, Disney spokesman Ash Curtis said Friday.

In the story, the Pevensie siblings — Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy — return to Narnia to help Prince Caspian restore peace after the country becomes gripped by civil war.

The movie will reunite director Andrew Adamson and most of the principal cast, including William Moseley (Peter), Anna Popplewell (Susan), Georgie Henley (Lucy) and Skandar Keynes (Edmund), Curtis said.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    Cooool i like the first one

Credits
    If Oreius makes a re-appearence (the duel wealding badass), I will be very happy. If not I'll still see it.

This is Oreius.
    http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0363771/S...ake,%20Patrick

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    If Oreius makes a re-appearence
    Thats impossible i think... action of "Prince Kaspian" starts few thousands years after "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe".

Credits
    Didn't think they managed to really pull it of in the first one. So now they get another chance =)
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I'm looking forward to the 2nd one, I enjoyed the first very much.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by farmboybob
    If Oreius makes a re-appearence (the duel wealding badass), I will be very happy. If not I'll still see it.

This is Oreius.
    http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0363771/S...ake,%20Patrick
    Yep his going to be in it. My friend is a super fan of the book and he said his in

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master
    Yep his going to be in it. My friend is a super fan of the book and he said his in

He is not going to be in it. The centaur you guys r talking about is not even a character in the books. And i have read and re-read the books

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy_______
    He is not going to be in it. The centaur you guys r talking about is not even a character in the books. And i have read and re-read the books
    Listen to the beastboy_______ - he knows wat he's talking 'bout (but that centaur guy was in one C.S. Lewis' book....) R u sure bout this

Credits
    Hate to be the nit-picker, but Prince Caspian is the fourth, after A Horse and his Boy.

Credits
    We'll have to wait and see!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Release date - 5/16/08

Credits
    Source

There was a story in "The Times" on Saturday that Disney has finally found their Prince Caspian - the lead and title star of the next "Chronicles of Narnia" movie. It's a 25-year old British actor called Ben Barnes.

Ben has a small part in Matthew Vaughn's "Stardust" (of which much discussion on AICN already...) and is apparently amazing as the lead in a new indie UK movie "Bigga than Ben".

Ben's casting has caused real controversy, though, because it means he's had to leave the West End run of the National Theatre's production of "The History Boys", in which he was playing Dakin. Ben's performance was amazing (I know, I saw it) and had he had been singled out for praise by loads of critics.

Ben's real star in the making - great looking and hugely talented. Sadly the National Theatre are talking about sueing the actor rather than wishing him luck.... so British!

Credits
    I heard the choice of "Prince Caspian" as the second movie was that it was the only other book that features all four children. Is that true?
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    I heard the choice of "Prince Caspian" as the second movie was that it was the only other book that features all four children. Is that true?
    Yep. It's true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast