Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Johansson Tops FHM's 'Sexiest Women' Poll

Monday March 27 10:49 AM ET
    Scarlett Johansson tops a lovely list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World," in a poll of readers by FHM magazine.

"One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy," the 21-year-old actress, star of "Match Point" and "Lost in Translation," said in a statement. "I'd like to thank FHM's readers for the huge compliment."

Angelina Jolie is No. 2 on the list, followed by Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Jenny McCarthy, Maria Sharapova, Carmen Electra and Teri Hatcher.

Johansson ranked ninth on last year's list. Jolie was No. 1.

"It's remarkable how Scarlett Johansson has caught the attention of our readers," said Scott Gramling, the magazine's U.S. editor in chief, in a statement. "Her sultry voice and striking beauty certainly have a lot to do with that, but so does the confidence she exudes."

"She seems to be one of those women who would be equally at ease on the red carpet as she would just hanging out with the guys."

The magazine's May issue goes on sale April 4.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    I agree with FHM choice!!

Credits
    ohh scarlett, i adore you!!!!

Credits
    Couldn't agree more.

Credits
    The thing with Scarlett is that I find her beauty kind of odd. She has a very classical 1920s look while still being "sexy." Although her looks depend very much on her hairstyle IMO. I don't know, she has some quality about her that drives me nuts but I can't quite say what it is. Loved her in In Good Company.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    The thing with Scarlett is that I find her beauty kind of odd. She has a very classical 1920s look while still being "sexy." Although her looks depend very much on her hairstyle IMO. I don't know, she has some quality about her that drives me nuts but I can't quite say what it is. Loved her in In Good Company.
    I think the words you are looking for to describe Scarlett is 'wholesome', 'fresh' and 'down-to-earth' just like Charlize Theron is and unfortunately, there are not too many of these kind of women left in the world: the rests are all Beep and Beep and Beep...

Credits

Scarlett Johansson

Thank you again, j7wild.

Credits
    I always loooove your post j7wild!!

Credits
    My playwriting teacher was a roommate of hers back in NYC. He said that she was very nice. He said it's weird to see magazines like Vanity Fair that show her nude on the cover (tastefully, of course).
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Glad to se her on the top of the list.. she made the top of my list back when se did GhostWorld.. and has stayed there ever since... she is one of those rare gems that just gets better and better with age.. sorry to say this to all the lovers of "young" girls.. but i do think she will be "the Bomb" at 30ish.. not that i wish her to grow old fast.. i just cat waite to se her mature into a women insted of a girl

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    I think the words you are looking for to describe Scarlett is 'wholesome', 'fresh' and 'down-to-earth' just like Charlize Theron is and unfortunately, there are not too many of these kind of women left in the world: the rests are all Beep and Beep and Beep...

100% right, and yes, I would compare her to Charlize Theron at least beauty-wise.

Credits
    one of the reasons why I saw Match Point. SJ was amazing in it. I mean in every sense of the word amazing. She made the movie from her beauty and acting.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    totaly agree.
    i loved her in LiT and MP, she really makes the movie much better....i liked her even in The Island.
    She has been my n.1 since first time I saw Lost in Translation and she is still at the top
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest

Talking

Did y'all know that Scarlett was in North (1994, her first acting role),

i

Just Cause (1994),

If Lucy Fell (1995),

and in the Horse Whisperer (1998)?

Credits
    even then she was cute

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast