Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Credits
    well thats for commenting people tell me they have been reading it but no one ever comments.
    and well one of the good stories that I point people to is called "Lex Luthor: Man of Steel"
    its basically a Superman story told from Luthor's perspective.
    From wikipedia:
    Lex Luthor: Man of Steel (later collected as simply Luthor) was a five-issue monthly American comic book limited series written by Brian Azzarello and illustrated by Lee Bermejo, which features Superman's nemesis Lex Luthor as the main protagonist.

It explores Luthor's motivations behind being a constant foe to the Man of Steel inside a city that has largely embraced him. Luthor views Superman as a demigod who looks down on humanity, and believes that in order to "save" the human race from extraterrestrial threats, Superman must be stopped.
    think kind of the scene from Superman Returns
    Gods are selfish beings who fly around in little red capes and don't share their power with mankind. No, I don't want to be a *god*. I just want to bring fire to the people. And... I want my cut.

Credits
    To corfy this is just for you.

Credits
    No, you see, here's how you should do a Superman vs. Doomsday movie.

Assuming a 2 and a half hour movie, they need to show/tell/imply just how much of a threat Doomsday is to Superman, but never have the two characters actually meet until about 2 hours and 15 minutes into the movie, then just have Doomsday hit Superman one really big punch, and then have Superman throw Doomsday down a big hole never to be seen again. Superman wins. Give a quick scene showing life returning as normal and end the movie.

The only other alternative would be to pull a "Batman and Robin" on the character (just like they did to Bane), and have Doomsday be of questionable strength and have him defeated by Krypto, the Super Dog (or better yet, Clark's faithful pet Superlemur!), while Superman takes care of Toyman, who is obviously a much bigger threat to mankind than Doomsday.

Seriously, though, thanks for the links. Those were pretty good. I can't wait for part 3.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738