Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    You forgot to say Chloe and Lana are finally going to experience the intimacy of being College Coeds Roommates that only 2 young healthy women can share....

Get your head out of the gutter, man
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkShed
    I was wondering everyone's top ten and worst ten episodes of Smallville...
    I wish I could tell you but...

I don't remember well enough.

I only have season 1 on DVD, don't have the other three seasons (or 4 seasons counting this one), and while I have seen all the episodes, I don't remember them all well enough to come up with a top 10 (or bottom 10) list. Sorry.

I also don't remember the names of the episodes, which makes it hard as well.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/episodeguide.htm

They have a good listing and synopses of episodes.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    ah, thanks, I will check that out and get back with you (although probably not tonight... I can't even be home to watch Smallville, I have to tape it and watch it later).

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy
    I can't even be home to watch Smallville, I have to tape it and watch it later).
    Same here. I have a final in Mythology (my last final EVER ) so I can't see the show until a little later.

j7wild Guest
    So tonight is the Season Finale?

Dang!! Just when it was starting to get interesting and good!!

Credits
    All I can say at this point is....

I hate season-ending cliff hangers.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy
    All I can say at this point is....

I hate season-ending cliff hangers.
    I FREAKIN' KNOW!!!

Credits
    TOP TEN:

1. Rosetta (Episode 2-17): Clark first hears of Krypton thanks to an amazing cameo appearance by the late Christopher Reeve. This episode is also the first time that the amazing John Williams Kryptong theme is utilized in an episode.

2. Vessel (Episode 5-22): Sure, it just aired. But this episode is so uterly fantastic. It not only brings Smallville to new heights, but television action shows as well. With images that rival the pilot episode of Lost, Smallville lays the tracks for an epic possible final season. Looking more like a movie than a television show, Vessel just soars!

3. Pilot (Episode 1-1): The first episode was quite the amazing staple for the emotional drama that would be seen in the future seasons of Smallville. While most of the first season is arguably rather weak, the first episode's meteor attack opening brought a fresh take to Kal-El's earth arrival.

4. Run (Episode 4-5): The first time that another major member of the DC Universe enters the world of Smallville and it works flawlessly. Helped by an amazing one-episode appearance of The Flash, Run provides some rather touching moments were Clark Kent finds that he's not as alone as he thinks he is.

5. Asylum (Episode 3-9): One of the darkest episodes shows Lionel Luthor watching over the electric shock therapy of his own son, wiping Lex's memory of Lionel's murderous past and Clark's secret.

6. Hidden (Episode 5-3): Clark dies and is brought back to life, but with a future price. Most notable for an amazing sequence where Clark jumps onto a launching nuclear warhead and disarms it in space, the episode has some major dramatic moments dealing with the aftermath of the second meteor strike and the discrimination of those affected by Kryptonite radiation.

7. Memoria (Episode 3-19): This is a rather quiet episode but brings major revelations for the Luthor family as the truth of Lex's baby brother's murder comes out and a major bloodfeud between Lex and Lionel is buried... for a little while anyway.

8. Onyx (Episode 4-17): One of the bigger Lex episodes ever as Lex is split into two people thanks to Black Kryptonite. The evil side creates all kinds of havoc including shooting Jonathan Kent, getting into a fistfight with Clark while wearing a Kryptonite ring, and bringing his father back to the evil side. He is the villain of this story.

9. Rogue (Episode 1-9) Back when non-"Freak of the Week" episodes were a huge rarity, Rogue was a breath of fresh air as Clark is strong-armed by a crooked cop into commiting crimes all over Metropolis. Some genuine tension makes this an unforgettable episode.

10. Lexmas (Episode 5-9) An episode I thought would crush Season Five, ended up ushering an amazing new twist to the mythos. Lex with Lana. Lex without LuthorCorp. Clark and Lex actually friends again. Possibly Clark and Chloe together. The major turning point of Lex Luthor as he is given the choice of being a good man and losing his wife or being a bad man with an open-ended future. Of course, Lex chooses the latter.

Credits
    WORST TEN (BY SEASON):

1. Hothead (Episode 1-3): A football coach from "The Wonder Years" who can control fire. Whoopee.

2. Craving (Episode 1-7): A fat-sucking vampire. No joke. Also, why is she after Pete? He's not even chunky!

3. Nocturne (Episode 2-5): Some dude who's locked in the basement turns into a monster at night or something, with majorly boring results.

4. Suspect (Episode 2-13): Lionel Luthor is shot! A who-dun-it where the possibilities are far more interesting than the truth. The revelation is neither surprising, nor is it interesting.

5. Slumber (Episode 3-4): Clark saves a girl from a dream monster. Again, no joke.

6. Delete (Episode 3-11): A meteor freak who can hypnotize through the computer? I don't know.

7. Facade (Episode 4-3): Plastic surgery with Kryptonite? Who greenlit this episode?

8. Ageless (Episode 4-20): Clark and Lana adopt a freak baby who dies the next day. And they've never talked about him since.

9. Thirst (Episode 5-5): I know it's a joke episode, but Lana Lang as a vampire? No thanks.

10. Tomb (Episode 5-14): This one isn't Allison Mack's fault! She gives a great performance, but it doesn't help the fact that the writing is so stilted and the story is just so unbelievable. This is the biggest stain on a great season.

j7wild Guest
    That final scene in tonight's Season Finale of Chloe and Clark together in the Daily Planet was awesome!!

You Go Girl, Chloe!!

I've been wondering for a couple of years now whether it was ever going to happen and it finally did!!

Poor Chloe has been on the sideline these past few years counseling Clark everytime he has a problem in his relationship with Lana and I don't know how she has been able to suppress her feelings for him for so long!!

My God next Season is gonna be great but from the last scene of Chloe, it doesn't seem like she is going to survive the night!!

Credits
    AICN said something pretty funny yesterday...

Something along the lines of it looking like the end of the world, but everything should be back to normal by Episode 6.3...

I thought that was pretty good.

I really hope Chloe is a staple of Season Six. I want to see a relationship with her and Clark explored. It is a good mirror to the Lex/Zod and Lana relationship. Lana supports her man and so does Chloe. It's a good set-up.

I don't want to see Chloe dying. She should live through the entire series. Smallville seems to be creating its own continuity anyway that is unconnected to other sources (like Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man), so I hope they do that.

Kill Lois! Chloe should become Lois! It's cheesy but it's what I want!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    it doesn't seem like (Choloe) is going to survive the night!!
    That is pretty much true of all of almost all the characters, isn't it? Just like last season's finale?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkShed
    Clark and Lana adopt a freak baby who dies the next day. And they've never talked about him since.
    Speaking of never talked about again, what happened to Jason? He was standing two feet away from the Kents when the meteor hit the Kent home, and yet he didn't seem to be among the rubble of the house (somehow, Martha and Jonathan were holding each other when the meteor hit, but they ended up on opposite sides of the house, but the frantic search for Martha came up with no signs of Jason). And yet, somehow the newspaper reported that he was dead in a off-hand shot (oh, by the way, Jason died) and we never hear about him (or his mom) again. I know they are both dead, but Lana dated Jason for a whole season, I figured that would be worth mentioning now and again.

Credits
    i don't really remember it, but I believe Jason got a rock imbedded in his head.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast