Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Angry WTF, Hilton Considered for Mother Theresa Role

Reports indicate that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be recruiting Paris Hilton to play the starring role in a Mother Theresa biopic.

This is just taking the idea of stunt-casting to a whole new level. British web site Life Style Extra is reporting that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be taking a trip across the world to try to convince socialite-turned-actress Paris Hilton to star in his feature biopic of the late humanitarian Mother Theresa.

Rajeevnath's people have reportedly been in contact with Hilton's camp to set up a meeting when Rajeevnath arrives in the States. According to Life Style Extra, Rajeevnath will be bringing along various photos of Hilton that have been altered to make her appear more like Mother Theresa, who died back in 1997.

"The pictures will be my strength when I speak to Paris," Rajeevnath told the web site. "She has expressed delight that I have short-listed her to play the role. This will make our meeting easier."

Rajeevnath hopes to begin shooting his Mother Theresa film early next year with a budget of about $11 million. Hilton has been seen in several movie roles over the last few years, including gigs in The Cat in the Hat and the horror film House of Wax, which won her this year's Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress. She's better known, however, for her work on the Fox reality show The Simple Life and for 1 Night in Paris, the sex video she made with former lover Rick Salomon. She is now working on the comedy Pledge This! for helmer William Heins.
    Holy Mother Hilton!!! The end of the world is near.....

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    you mean the Adult version, right?

Credits
    lmao, that's one hell of a filmography resume!

IMO this is the best idea on how to get in her pants yet! Though it's not like it ever took that much anyway. Hell I probably slept with her, but we were too drunk to remember. It's simple logic, she was in NY, I was in NY, beer was in NY, remember some blonde, odds are it was her. lol

Credits
    Source? This reads like it was made for April Fools.
    Tho if you like and pick her, I can see why. She has a very young innocent looking face which Theresa had too. Other than that, I haven't seen her act. I will be cheaking out Simple Life soon to see.

But this is just considered. U have a meeting with a list of ppl u want, if she was on that list than thats the news. Who else is considered?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak
    Source? This reads like it was made for April Fools.
    http://www.filmstew.com/Content/Arti...tID=13716&Pg=1

Also Yahoo reported it, Yesterday's afternoon.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    lmao, that's one hell of a filmography resume!

IMO this is the best idea on how to get in her pants yet! Though it's not like it ever took that much anyway. Hell I probably slept with her, but we were too drunk to remember. It's simple logic, she was in NY, I was in NY, beer was in NY, remember some blonde, odds are it was her. lol
    hehe
    "Constantly strive to become stronger!"-Jet Li (Fearless)

Credits
    you just underestimate her skills.... oral that is

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    you just underestimate her skills.... oral that is

BLEEP!

lmao, I almost choked when I read that!

Her skills are impressive, perhaps she is the chosen one, the force is definately with her.