A general announcement was posted by JPB advising everyone about the unfortunate demise of the exclusive section.

Storage is maxed out at the moment, and many of the files keep disappearing, some were lost during the last Hard Drive Crash, others appear to be getting overwritten to keep the site running.

The Trailer Request thread has been locked for a reason, so please understand that requests for re-uploads of files is not going to happen. I have the same information that you have, nothing more.

Unfortunately for me, this is probably the third time over the years that these various threads end up nowhere for various reasons, with all my time and efforts wasted.
There will not be a fourth.

I had also been providing HD ProRes encodes of the various trailers and many exclusives. It is my guess that these will also disappear in the near future because as we know, they are substantial files.

Effective immediately, I am saddened to say that there will no longer be any ProRes encodes supplied by me.
Even though I'm very disappointed with these developments, I fully understand the business decision behind it.

In hindsight, I probably should have known better, but that's the way it goes.

I would like to thank all the members who contributed to the exclusives for their hard work and support, it was nice while it lasted.

Jacques