Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's new...

Credits

Unhappy Exclusives

A general announcement was posted by JPB advising everyone about the unfortunate demise of the exclusive section.

Storage is maxed out at the moment, and many of the files keep disappearing, some were lost during the last Hard Drive Crash, others appear to be getting overwritten to keep the site running.

The Trailer Request thread has been locked for a reason, so please understand that requests for re-uploads of files is not going to happen. I have the same information that you have, nothing more.

Unfortunately for me, this is probably the third time over the years that these various threads end up nowhere for various reasons, with all my time and efforts wasted.
    There will not be a fourth.

I had also been providing HD ProRes encodes of the various trailers and many exclusives. It is my guess that these will also disappear in the near future because as we know, they are substantial files.

Effective immediately, I am saddened to say that there will no longer be any ProRes encodes supplied by me.
    Even though I'm very disappointed with these developments, I fully understand the business decision behind it.

In hindsight, I probably should have known better, but that's the way it goes.

I would like to thank all the members who contributed to the exclusives for their hard work and support, it was nice while it lasted.

Jacques

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Storage is maxed out at the moment
    Why not upload the files to the usenet? Unlimited spaces, files will not be removed. 10$ a one-time payment to upload. The are a lot of usenet provides with trial for download (or 10$/Month).

Exclusive files can be uploaded in archives with passwords.

I can upload many ProRes trailers, b-rolls, soundbites, etc for new movies. I don't want to keep it on my cloud storages. Usenet will be fine
    Last edited by Plazik; 07-25-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: add info about prices

Credits
    Thanks for your post Jacques. I was beginning to wonder why none of the Comic Con trailers had been posted - or even threads updated or started for that matter. Sad news but there's a lot of data being held on here and when there's no more space there's no more space. Membership subscriptions probably went nowhere near covering it. Thank you for your ProRes encodes and constant thread updates and to the usual suspects for the 5.1 mkvs.

Credits
    It was fun while it lasted. Got a hefty collection of trailers from a few years ago.
    What a solid run for any avid fan of trailers.

Saddened and sickened at the market of google/youtube.
    Everything looks better in 1080p if I keep it in the smallest window possible.
    Going fullscreen is like going back to youtube circa 2000.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234