Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Red face Bizarre Sex Laws from around the world !!

The Most Bizarre Sex Laws

1. Most Middle Eastern countries recognize the following Islamic law: "After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh."

2. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

3. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

4. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

5. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

6. There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

7. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)

8. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only tropical fish stores.

9. In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

10. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

11. In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for on the premises."

Credits
    auch, nine is really "awsome"
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    The Middle East is the most intellectually backward region in the world

I like #7

Credits
    Wow. I mean people realy make such laws. But thanks for this whacky post. I like 6th, 7th and 9th.

3rd is simply ridiculous.

Credits
    Number 7 is by far my favorite. I'll have to remember that one.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif